Been 10 days since plaster, no equipment?

Jul 26, 2011
So, how concerned should I be? The pool was plastered and the filling started Tuesday 6-18. The pool company is brushing daily, multiple times at the beginning, but they have not put the equipment in yet, so no running water/filtration.

Thoughts?

After a not so pleasant conversation on Saturday with the owner of the pool company, I was guaranteed the equipment would be installed and running by tomorrow - Tuesday 7/2. We will see, he also said he would fix/cover anything with the pool because his reputation is everything. It's 10AM and no one is here yet :-(

Let's hope after the confrontation he does show up tomorrow. Equipment install seems to go quickly but I might be concerned about lack of time for pressure tests but I could be off base on that idea. Of course if they do install we all know you will want to run it right away. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you tomorrow.

They have the filter, variable speed pump and heater working (as of 7/3). Still have equipment pending (no telling when???). They are sending a person out daily to check chemicals and adjust, brush and clean the pool to try and keep me happy. He also guaranteed the finish saying he would have a diver go in and polish areas if necessary or (worse case) drain the pool and refinish, but he seems confident it will all be ok?

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.