Picking up materials tonight, need input

Jun 25, 2013
Green Bay, WI
I'm just about done leveling the area for our 18'x48" INtex ultra frame and i am picking up the materials for the bottom this afternoon.

I've got he pavers for under the feet, so im set there.

What else do i need besides the pink foam and the duct/gorilla tape (hold pink sheets together)? Do i really need another tarp besides the one that came with the pool?

Side question once the pool is filled. I dug out and leveled a 20' area for a 18' pool. All said and done i should have a 1' or slightly less boarder around the pool. The deepest part of the dig out is about 5-6". Would it be to risky to fill that 1' area with that rubber mulch stuff, particularlay where the pool bottom goes 5-6" below the ground?

If the base is smooth I think you should be able to get by with one tarp.

for a space of 5 to 6" deep I think you'd be fine to fill the area with mulch. It may work it's way under the edge of the pool but you can rake it out with your hand if that happens.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.