Houston -wheres the bleach

$3.28 / gallon of 10% is not that great of a price. I pay similar for the 2 gallon packs at Lowes/Home Depot. And I am not having to move and store 15-30 gallons at a time.

That is $0.256 / oz of chlorine. And some people have found it for less than $0.20/oz

Unfortunately there are not many places down here that sell liquid chlorine in bulk. I have no idea why since we seem to have every chemical plant known to man cranking away on the ship channel. Surely one of them makes chlorine? :scratch:

It not about the cost for me its about my time to haul all those jugs and dispose of . just my time is worth more than a few cent a gallon . 15 gallon carboy may be big for the normal homeowner . I think it will last me 2 months

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
I just couldn't turn down the deal...

Ok ... For the rest of the country this is not a great price ... But for Houston it rocks.

Aldi on 249 inside bw8 has 96oz bottles of 6% for 1.24. Works out to .22 an oz of active.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

I saw the Aldi price. I just didn't have the nerve to haul out their entire supply. Besides, it takes a LOT of 96 oz. jugs to fill up my 15 gallon carboy.

Maybe I can get my wife to pick them up! She has more nerve than I do...especially when $ are involved.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.