Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Diving Board Replacement

1. Back To Top    #1

Diving Board Replacement

HELP!

My fiberglass diving board broke and I have not been able to find anyone willing to fix it.
    I keep getting referrals to pool related companies who tell me that they do not do this type of work.

Id appreciate any leads to someone in the San Francisco Bay Area (East Bay preferably, I am in Martinez) who does this sort of work,

Thanks,
    Skirmisher

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: Diving Board Replacement

Welcome to TFP!!!

You are going to have to be a little more specific and likely add pictures as to what "broke" ... it is likely that it should not be fixed and should be replaced.
    Jason, TFP Moderator
    18k IG pebblesheen pool, Hayward ProLogic P4 w/ T-15 SWG, Pentair 1HP 2-speed Superflo, Hayward 6020 DE filter
    500 sqft Heliocol solar panels, ThePoolCleaner, TF-100 test kit w/ SpeedStir
    Pool School + Test Kit + PoolMath = A TROUBLE FREE POOL
    If you found TFP helpful and we saved you money ... Become a TFP Supporter!

3. Back To Top    #3

Thanks for the reply. The board is indeed broken and needs replacement. I am seeking a referral to someone locally who can help me with that job.

Skirmisher

4. Back To Top    #4

Isn't the board just held on by a few bolts? ... I know mine is just 4 bolts that hold the board to the spring and base. I guess it depends on the type of board you have.
    Jason, TFP Moderator
    18k IG pebblesheen pool, Hayward ProLogic P4 w/ T-15 SWG, Pentair 1HP 2-speed Superflo, Hayward 6020 DE filter
    500 sqft Heliocol solar panels, ThePoolCleaner, TF-100 test kit w/ SpeedStir
    Pool School + Test Kit + PoolMath = A TROUBLE FREE POOL
    If you found TFP helpful and we saved you money ... Become a TFP Supporter!

5. Back To Top    #5

Still looking for a contractor or service provider who is willing to work on a diving board in Northern California.

6. Back To Top    #6

Go to Interfab.com and search for a dealer with your zip code. There are some in the Bay Area.

They will almost certainly try to sell you a new board and base.
    22k gallon IG pebblefina, Jandy 1.5 HP VS, Jandy CV Cartridge filter, Fafco solar panels, Polaris 360 supply side cleaner, waterfall