Hi Guys..here's the deal. Water looks great!! Keep getting clumps of green algae on bottom daily. Have taken it to shock level and kept it there until OCLT and all tells me it is done. Then the "MAYBE" issue. Had to take may light out for repair/replacement and found some "crud" in the bottom of the niche that looked yellowish/light green. Easily brushed out and disappeared. Light was in for 5 years without moving.
Now my thoughts are to take it back to shock level and then up to mustard level for 24 hours.
So what do you pros think? As always, you guys rock!!!
Thanks in advance,