Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Is this stamped concrete?

1. Back To Top    #1

Is this stamped concrete?

It's from a stamped concrete web site. Is this the painting technique, like in bmoreswim 's pool? Mods--hope this ? goes here, feel free to move.

36K gal (40 X 20), IG vinyl w/AC, Hayward single speed Super Pump 1hp, Hayward C1200 Star-Clear Plus 120 sq ft cartridge filter, Hayward AquaPlus SWG
    TF-100 Test Kit, Dolphin Supreme robot
    Cleveland, OH

2. Back To Top    #2
    Mexico, MO

Re: Is this stamped concrete?

That does appear to be stamped and selectively colored.
    15'x48" 4500 gallon Intex pool, buried 1.5 ft. Pac-Fab Dynamo 3/4 hp pump. Hayward S180T sand filter, bought used. Taylor K-2006 test kit. Rocket mass heater based wood fired pool heater.

3. Back To Top    #3
    Houston, Texas

I can't tell from looking at the photo. You may need to contact them to find out for sure.
    TFP Moderator
    Helpful links: TF Test Kits,TFP Pool School, PoolMath
    Vogue 21' round AG, Pentair 1 hp 2 speed pump, 36 sq ft DE filter, Hayward S180T 150# sand filter, Houston, Texas
    Love TFP? Become a
    TFP Supporter!

4. Back To Top    #4
    North Georgia

Can't tell, could be an overlay, need closer shoots showing depth of texture.
    18'x43' Sport Pool
    19,000 Gallons Vinyl Liner 3'-3.5'-4'
    SWCG and D.E. Filter
    Test Kits - Pool Calculator - Chlorine/CYA Chart - Pool School

Secret Weapon for Pool Chemistry Testing

5. Back To Top    #5

TFP Guide
    Central MD

I followed the link to the concrete network. It returned an impressive list of pool deck contractors for my area that all mentioned performing realistic painting options. Ours used liquid paints not integral or dry methods which I know are other ways to do it. Ours was also carved for grout lines and sort of stamped with small mats they hit with the palms of their hands for the surface texture. It's art, so I suppose there are many methods and products.
    18'x38' Rectangle (3'-8 1/2' deep w/ diving board) - 27K gal. Saltwater w/ gray plaster
    Hayward equipment (cartridge filter, 2-speed pump, salt cell, automation) View Our Build
    Coverstar automatic pool cover | StoneMakers concrete retaining wall and decking
    Groundbreaking: 2/14/13 | Plaster: 5/21/2013 | First Swim: 5/30/2013