Small Intex Easy Set Durability?

Isaac-1

TFP Expert
LifeTime Supporter
May 10, 2010
SW Louisiana
I have been giving thought to getting a small 10x30 or 12x30 Intex Easy Set pool to set up as a small kiddie splash pool on holiday weekends as the last few big pool parties we have hosted have attracted a number of smaller kids what have a hard time touching bottom in the 3 ft shallow end of my current pool. It would also keep a number of those potential diaper issues out of the main pool. My plan would be to set it up on the concrete driveway turn around near my pool, fill it with pool water using my fire hose connection on my pool pump, then refill and adjust the main pool water, only keeping water in the intex pool for a couple of days at a time. I am just wondering if these smaller Easy Set pools are durable enough for such use, they of course are rather inexpensive and may be worth it even if I could only get a handful of uses out of one.

Ike

I think the blue blob would be super easy for what you are trying to accomplish. :-D

Richard my thought was to probably fill, and toss in a trichlor floater since I keep my CYA level fairly low (20-30 ppm)

Ike

p.s. no CYA or CH problems here, my fill water tests out at 30 ppm CH

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.