Pump Issue-Lights are on but nobodys home!

Jun 26, 2013
I'm new to this forum and am a relatively new pool user. This is my second pool season with the Intex 16'x32' and the pump motor won't start. It's the Krystal Clear Sand Filter Pump 16" and Saltwater System Model CS20110. The green light turns on and the "beep" happens but there is no motor sound. The gfci was tripped and I had to reset it when I first noticed the problem. Is there a fuse that I (my husband) can replace to fix this or does this mean my motor is toast? :( :(. Please Help!!!!

That sounds about right. Are there authorized repair places for Intex? My husband is a mechanical engineer and may be up to working on it, but he was wondering if there are drawings of the motor and it's parts somewhere on the internet.

I think I saw somewhere on this forum that there are fuses that may be replaceable.....anyone have any advice about changing the fuses??

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.