After fighting the ph/MA battle, the SWG quitting, and trying to convert to chlorine, our pool turned a rather lovely color of green. Started the shock treatment yesterday and now the water is more of a murky gray/blue than green. The directions mention that I need to brush the pool at this stage, but I was wondering if it was safe for me to get in the pool with the high chlorine to brush it, or am I supposed to just do it the best I can from the outside? Also there is zero shade around our pool, so the water is very warm, is that going to make the process longer??