White belt around middle of pool

Jun 26, 2013
My son and I put up our pool and made sure the legs were inside the rope along the bottom of the pool - got the pool full this morning and realized we did NOT put the legs on the inside of the white belt going around the middle of the pool!! Besides draining the pool and starting over, any suggestions? I'm assuming the legs need to be inside of the belt for support (we had the legs inside the belt last year). Would a pseudo band made of duct tape around the outside of the pool hold the legs in or is that wishful thinking? Our pool is 22x52. Thanks much!

All it takes is one missed step to make a do-over. :hammer:

If you have the new style belt as pictured below, then you are OK to leave the legs as pictured. This was how mine came from Intex and how it was pictured in the instructions. Although, nowhere did they specifically say which way they should go :scratch:

If you have the old style belt without the leg loops then I do believe you need to have the legs inside the belt.

Good Luck!

Jim

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.