Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Contact info for the TFTestKits folks?

1. Back To Top    #1

Contact info for the TFTestKits folks?

Hi all,

I recently got the TF-100 test kit but 2 items were damaged in shipment. I ordered the TF-100 with the XL option and the SpeedStir. The #9198 graduated cylinder is cracked and leaks and the second bottle of R-0871 in the XL option leaked during shipment and is only 1/3 full.

I am very happy with the kit and have been testing away and I am just hoping to get the broken stuff fixed.

I have sent two e-mails on 6/18 and 6/24 to the gmail addy on the order receipt but I guess that email is a do-not-repond email.

Does anyone have good contact info for the TFTestKist folks? I understand from other posts that they hang out here.

Thanks,
    Bill Robertson
    11,300 gal, AG vinyl, 15 x 30 x 3.75 ft Oval, Hayward SL166T, 100 lbs sand, 1 HP Power-Flo pump, single speed, Hayward CL-200 chlorinator (no longer used)
    Pool: Mardi Gras at least 25 y.o., Liner: New in 2014, Filter/Pump: New in 2008, Media: Replaced 5/2013. TF-100 Test Kit w/Speed Stir.
    Mickleton, NJ (South Jersey Philadelphia area)

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: Contact info for the TFTestKits folks?

I bet you'll be getting an email or PM any moment now!
    You can also go to their home page www.tftestkits.net and contact them there.
    Dave J. TFP Moderator
    24' x 52" Round AGP. 2hp/¼hp SPL Power-Flo 2-speed pump. 200sqft Waterway Cartridge Filter. 45MHP2(3GPD) Stenner Peristaltic Pump
    Pool School ----- Pool Math ----- TF-Test Kit

3. Back To Top    #3

Glad you love your kit, but that is so strange. One thing for sure is that Dave will take care of you in a flash. He may have the best customer service I ever experienced. It won't be long now, you wait and see.

BTW, Welcome to the forum.
    TFP Moderator
    Essential Links:
    ABC's Of Pool Chemistry, Test Kits, SLAM Your Pool
    28K Gal IG FreeForm, CLI Quartz, Pentair 36"SF & VS Pump, Dolphin M5, Rheem

4. Back To Top    #4

In the Industry

Hi, Bill,

So sorry we missed your communication.

Please give us a call @ 919.528.1454 immediately and we'll get you fixed up.
    Dave S.
    42k vinyl and concrete pool, 1.5hp pump, 140gpm filter
    TFTestkits , PoolMath , Pool School

5. Back To Top    #5

Hi Dave,

Thank you for the quick reply. I'm sorry that I did not see it until today. I will call you later today.

Bill Robertson
    11,300 gal, AG vinyl, 15 x 30 x 3.75 ft Oval, Hayward SL166T, 100 lbs sand, 1 HP Power-Flo pump, single speed, Hayward CL-200 chlorinator (no longer used)
    Pool: Mardi Gras at least 25 y.o., Liner: New in 2014, Filter/Pump: New in 2008, Media: Replaced 5/2013. TF-100 Test Kit w/Speed Stir.
    Mickleton, NJ (South Jersey Philadelphia area)