WOW, I could see the bottom of my pool this morning!

May 28, 2008
Jackson, NJ
I could see the bottom of my pool through the cloudy water around 8am. I backwashed and added more bleach. As the day progressed, the pool is getting clearer. As of this writing at 810pm Thursday night, it continually is getting clearer. My daughter went in and was brushing and vacuuming. It is still hazy/cloudy but has improved tremendously. I am going to check the Chlorine level and make adjustments if needed. Thanks again for this great forum!

Congrats!!!

It should only be a few more days, and you will have a nice, clean pool.

I converted last fall, opened with clear water a month ago, adjusted all the chemicals, and have been swimming for 2 weeks. Our water has never been this clear before.

Hi poolpsycho,

Just a friendly suggestion, it is a good idea to keep all the posts regarding your conversion in one post. That way anyone that is following it will have all the information in one place. It will help others that are considering converting as well as anyone that may need to help you if something unexpected happens.

Congrats on the progress!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.