Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Liner Choices

1. Back To Top    #1

Liner Choices

We need to pick a liner for our new pool but I would to see some with water not just the liner. Does anyone know of any sites that will show pics like that? I have looked all over and nothing so far. We are picking from GLI liners and are going between the Spanish Riviera, South Beach, Ocean Beach or any anything similar that looks good. I imagine when it comes down to it, they will all look good installed.
    16x24 IG Vinyl Liner coming soon!

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: Liner Choices

It's really just a personal preference. I googled GLI liners and saw that we have the liner called Calios, but ours has the bottom pattern of South Beach. I really like how the bottom patter looks like rippling water in ours.

You could do a search and then click on the images tab, you might find a few more pics that way. Companies don't often show whole pools with their liner patterns, just a swatch.
    Indiana, ABG 24'x52" Galveston by Blue Cascade (Craigslist buy w/part of deck included), 13,500 gallons, Intex SWG, solar panels mix 2, TF-100 test kit.

Test kits compared
    Purchase test kits

3. Back To Top    #3

It would be very much appreciated if anyone who reads this could post a picture of their pool liner (or at least the name) along with a pic of their installed pool. Liner decisions are stressful! "After" photos would really help. Thanks in advance!!!
    21,000 gallon, 30' round AG pool (new install in 2013)
    Hayward SwimPro SW256T sand filter, Hayward SwimPro Voyager 2HP pump
    Pool Pilot Dig 220 SC-48 SWG
    Taylor K-2006 FAS-DPD test kit

4. Back To Top    #4

We purchased an above ground pool and are considering the agp Laguna liner. However, I can't envision what it will look like installed in a pool filled with water. I prefer the light blue look, or the aqua colored water. Medium to dark blue are not my preferences. Does anyone have a similar liner installed? If so, could you please post pics? Thanks again!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    21,000 gallon, 30' round AG pool (new install in 2013)
    Hayward SwimPro SW256T sand filter, Hayward SwimPro Voyager 2HP pump
    Pool Pilot Dig 220 SC-48 SWG
    Taylor K-2006 FAS-DPD test kit

5. Back To Top    #5

Sometimes if you google the name of the liner style along with image or pic a pool with the liner installed will come up in the results
    16x32 vinyl ig with foxguard steel walls,gli liner ,hayward de filter,hayward heatpro heat pump,hayward colorlogic 4.0 led.pentair circular weir skimmers.hayward sharkvac xl robot,gli mesh cover.polk atrium speakers,sonos music system.erie pa.