laser level recommendations

Mar 13, 2013
Missouri
I'm starting to work on the final finish leveling for my above ground pool and just wondering if anyone had any good recommendations for a decent laser level that wouldn't be to expensive but would still do a good job.
Also from those of you who have used them, was there much of a problem seeng the laser in the sunlight or how you dealt with that. I'm thinking of going this route to try and be as accurate as possible.

Thanks,
RD

Unfinished Sharkline Matrix owner

I use a couple of different types. The first one is a Craftsman straight single line laser level. The other is a laser level that hangs from an adjustable tripod that has built in bubble levels, it throws out a 360 deg laser line and works pretty good for bigger jobs. Both come with red glasses to help you see the light. The tripod type would work the best of the two. Personally, I would use a builders transit level for a more accurate job.

I think it would be best to rent one. I went with a water level to do my leveling. I read another users thread with him using a water level and I think it worked well for me. I know the reviews of the cheap lasers have the same complaint, can't see the laser in daylight. Best to rent an industrial level laser from a rental store.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.