Pretty good deal on the Stenner 45MPHP10

JimboAZ

LifeTime Supporter
Oct 17, 2012
Maricopa, AZ
While searching for a Stenner pump I found the lowest price at US Water Systems. You can get the Stenner 45MPHP10 for $206.95 shipped. I chose to get the rain hood and the 15 gallon gray tank since we like the "integrated" look. Just letting you know in case anyone else out there is shopping for a similar setup. You have to use a coupon code that's on the front page (JULY10).

http://www.uswatersystems.com/shop/prod ... -Pump.html

:paddle:

Katana said:
Well...that figures!

I just bought mine at Lockwell for $202. Not sure what shipping was as I added the tank...I think it was about $30 for both the tank and the pump.

Yep, that's how it goes isn't it?! I almost bought it a couple weeks ago, but wasn't really ready to install yet. With this sale I saved a couple bucks.

I just got a great deal..brand new on Ebay...picked one up for $75. New in box. The person bought it on the recommendation of a friend for "pumping water"...and quickly found that this was NOT what they were looking for. So put it up for sale on Ebay. And I got it. YIPPEEEEEE.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.