Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Pretty good deal on the Stenner 45MPHP10

1. Back To Top    #1

Pretty good deal on the Stenner 45MPHP10

While searching for a Stenner pump I found the lowest price at US Water Systems. You can get the Stenner 45MPHP10 for $206.95 shipped. I chose to get the rain hood and the 15 gallon gray tank since we like the "integrated" look. Just letting you know in case anyone else out there is shopping for a similar setup. You have to use a coupon code that's on the front page (JULY10).

http://www.uswatersystems.com/shop/prod ... -Pump.html

--22k gallon pool/spa, IG, pebble w/ glass beads/abalone, all tile spa w/ stacked stone and spillway, 30 sf waterfall, 3 telescopic fountains, EZ Touch 8
    --Pentair VS3050, Whisperflo waterfall pump, Clean & Clear 520 cartridge filter, Intellibrite 5G LED lights, Ozone, Q360 in-floor cleaning, 400k btu heater
    --100 perim ft pool, 25 perim ft spa, Depth 3.5' to 7', 405 sq ft travertine decking, TF100 test kit
    --Time Lapse Video of our Pool Build ---- Our Pool Build Thread

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: Pretty good deal on the Stenner 45MPHP10

Well...that figures!

I just bought mine at Lockwell for $202. Not sure what shipping was as I added the tank...I think it was about $30 for both the tank and the pump.
    17K Plaster Kidney (17' x 37') w/ Spa
    Jandy DE filter, Jandy JHP 2.0 pump, Polaris 280 cleaner, Stenner set up with bleach
    Jandy LJ Heater and Aqualink RS controls

3. Back To Top    #3

Quote Originally Posted by Katana
    Well...that figures!

I just bought mine at Lockwell for $202. Not sure what shipping was as I added the tank...I think it was about $30 for both the tank and the pump.
    Yep, that's how it goes isn't it?! I almost bought it a couple weeks ago, but wasn't really ready to install yet. With this sale I saved a couple bucks.
    --22k gallon pool/spa, IG, pebble w/ glass beads/abalone, all tile spa w/ stacked stone and spillway, 30 sf waterfall, 3 telescopic fountains, EZ Touch 8
    --Pentair VS3050, Whisperflo waterfall pump, Clean & Clear 520 cartridge filter, Intellibrite 5G LED lights, Ozone, Q360 in-floor cleaning, 400k btu heater
    --100 perim ft pool, 25 perim ft spa, Depth 3.5' to 7', 405 sq ft travertine decking, TF100 test kit
    --Time Lapse Video of our Pool Build ---- Our Pool Build Thread

4. Back To Top    #4

I just got a great deal..brand new on Ebay...picked one up for $75. New in box. The person bought it on the recommendation of a friend for "pumping water"...and quickly found that this was NOT what they were looking for. So put it up for sale on Ebay. And I got it. YIPPEEEEEE.
    33' x 52" Swim and Play Inc. PARAGON AGP. Hayward H200 Heater. Hayward Power-Flo LX 1.5hp pump. Sta-Rite Cristal Flo T-210WF Sand Filter. Stenner 45M5 chlorine pump