Fiber optic light

Jun 25, 2013
Hey guys/girls,
I am brand new here and will have a ton of questions. My name is Gil, just bought a home with an in ground pool and hot tub... I have no idea what I'm doing, but have a buddy that owns a pool and spa company here on the Outer Banks of NC. I joined here so I don't wear him out with all my questions.
First off, I have what my friend is calling a fiber optic light. This light has a tower, and changes the pool color every few seconds. It seems that it turns on just fine, but also, it turns itself off after about 30 min +/- (I really have not timed it).... I do not know the Mfgr, and also don't know where to look for model/serial info. If somebody could help me understand this dilemma and where to look for the Mfgr. Details I would be truly grateful.
thank you

I have a hayward fiber optic light that also wraps around the edge of the in ground pool. The tower contains all the controls so in you case you need to open it up and see if there is a builtin timer. Be advised that there may be a switch that you will have to defeat when you open it up.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.