Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Eco500 aquapro troubles

1. Back To Top    #1

Eco500 aquapro troubles

Just bought brand new eco500 got all plumed and electrician hooked up 220 line. But itwill not turn on. The led screen shows nothing. Supposedly a tech from aquapro is to call me in 48 hours. Any thoughts?

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: Eco500 aquapro troubles

Anyone?

3. Back To Top    #3

It is not hooked up right - sorry....something has to be wrong OR the unit is DOA.

Did you check and see if you have power at the breaker? Is the breaker on ? Did you check power at the unit ?

If your electrician just did the work, call him back...so hard to tell without seeing exactly what is going on.
    14,750 GAL IG Fiberglass (16 x 33) NE Ohio || Jandy 1HP 2 speed Pump || Waterco MultiCyclone 16 Centrifugal pre-filter (removed due to not working with sand filter) || 30" 575 Lb. Sand Filter || AquaCal 140K BTU Heat Pump || Solar Cover || Inter-fab Adrenaline Slide || GLI Monsoon Solar Cover Reel || K-2006C Test Kit || BBB with Liquid Chlorine Stenner Injection || Rayner Mighty Mesh Winter Cover

4. Back To Top    #4

electric is all good aquapro is horrible and i mean horrible everytime i call its like a circus..... i am taking unit back to pool place and going with a hayward

5. Back To Top    #5

you might want to thank about an AquaCal - their support is close to perfect.

Also, I am not HP pro, but make sure you are sized correctly for your pool
    14,750 GAL IG Fiberglass (16 x 33) NE Ohio || Jandy 1HP 2 speed Pump || Waterco MultiCyclone 16 Centrifugal pre-filter (removed due to not working with sand filter) || 30" 575 Lb. Sand Filter || AquaCal 140K BTU Heat Pump || Solar Cover || Inter-fab Adrenaline Slide || GLI Monsoon Solar Cover Reel || K-2006C Test Kit || BBB with Liquid Chlorine Stenner Injection || Rayner Mighty Mesh Winter Cover