Flexible Trench Drain?

Mycool

Gold Supporter
LifeTime Supporter
Jan 24, 2012
Carrollton, Tx
My pool deck slopes away like it is supposed to, but about half of the pool deck is close to the house. The planters tend to get a lot of water in them on a heavy swimming day and collect dog hair (2 labs). I was thinking of putting in a trench draining "system" around the current pool deck and lead it away from the planters on the house side of things. My pool deck is curved, so I was thinking of some kind of flexible trench drain with a grated top and line deck near the house with it.

I have had no luck finding something like this. Any ideas?

Thanks,
Mike

Have you looked at getting a thin channel drain by Stegmeier or NDS? Their smallest systems, about 1.5" wide, are flexible enough to be bent if you want a small curve. But if you get a lot of water, I would recommend a bigger drain.. not only will it drain more efficiently but the grates have pretty classy options as well!

Good luck!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.