Salt Water System with ABG Summer Escapes Easy Set Pool?

Jun 25, 2013
Just found your site tonite and love it! So much informative information!

We have an 18' x 48" Summer Escapes Easy Set pool we are in the process of putting up. We had a 12' one last year and were really disappointed with the filter system that comes with the pool. My husband wants to use our Intex Salt Water System that we purchased several years ago, in conjunction with the bigger filter we got with this new pool. Besides the hose size difference (my husband is making some kind of adaptors for the hoses since they are different dimensions) can we use the salt water system in this type of pool?

I'm sure I will have more questions soon! Thanks so much! I've already answered our questions about what type of ground cover to use....going with the foam!

Lori
Southern California

Welcome to TFP!

Sure you can use a SWG in that pool. The only thing I am not sure of is whether that SWG will generate enough chlorine for the larger pool ... I think it should, but not positive.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.