Easy Aeration

THANK YOU for posting this!!!! I was sitting here about to pull my hair out trying to figure out how to add some air since I'm not exactly a building whiz. I kept thinking internal instead of looking external at the pump and 2" hose still sitting on my deck lol!!!

Hey Livinright, this is an off topic question....but is that a power grid (tower) right beside your backyard? I only ask because I live in a more rural part of NC and I have never seen one of those that close to a home before. I know that California is more populated than we are but I was just curious!

Coastal Carolina said:
Hey Livinright, this is an off topic question....but is that a power grid (tower) right beside your backyard? I only ask because I live in a more rural part of NC and I have never seen one of those that close to a home before. I know that California is more populated than we are but I was just curious!

Hey CC,

Yes indeed. Southern California Edison's finest towers :wink:

They're a bit ugly to look at, but here in the dense Los Angeles area they provide a much enjoyed 200' break between my back yard and the guys behind me.

Hope your summer is going well!

Jim

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.