Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Picture of TF-100

1. Back To Top    #1

Picture of TF-100

Looking for a Picture of how the TF-100 Case is setup.

mine got jumbled around and can not for the life of me figure out how it went back together...

if someone could upload a picture, that would be awesome!

Thanks
    15'x4' Metal Frame Intex 3yo (2nd year winterized) 16" 2650gph intex sand filter, Thru wall skimmer, dual inlet/single outlet, 1000gph intex pump (heater) Solar Cover TF-100 testkit, TFPC

2. Back To Top    #2

In the Industry

Re: Picture of TF-100

You can move the dividers however you like but might help get you started.[attachment=0:3s80sc4a]DSC00617.JPG[/attachment:3s80sc4a]
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Dave S.
    42k vinyl and concrete pool, 1.5hp pump, 140gpm filter
    TFTestkits , PoolMath , Pool School

3. Back To Top    #3

Awesome. thanks so much...
    15'x4' Metal Frame Intex 3yo (2nd year winterized) 16" 2650gph intex sand filter, Thru wall skimmer, dual inlet/single outlet, 1000gph intex pump (heater) Solar Cover TF-100 testkit, TFPC

4. Back To Top    #4

Hmm, maybe we can get several people to post how they have theirs arranged, I have mine set up a bit different, will try to post a photo in the morning. Just made it back from a week long business trip
    Indoor 20x40 35,000 gallon vinyl pool with 1.5 HP 2 speed Jandy FloPro pump, Hayward EC75 Perflex DE filter, 11 4x12 Techno-Solis solar panels w/ Aquasolar controller, Aquabot Turbo T Robot Cleaner. Also LMI metering chlorine dispenser pump and HotSpring Jetsetter
    I use and endorse TFtestKits TF-100 from http://tftestkits.net
    ~Remember TFP counts on your donations to keep this site ad free~

5. Back To Top    #5

[attachment=0:1ni3ps8s]Dsc04091.jpg[/attachment:1ni3ps8s]
    Attached Images Attached Images
    16K freeform gunite with spa; Pentair 4000 DE filter; Century Whisperflow 1 HP; Pentair Minimax heater.
    Troublefree does not mean Maintenancefree. It's like brushing your teeth: You can spend a couple minutes a day and pennies a week or go to the dentist once a year and spend several thousand dollars.
    A pool is like a pet - you have to feed it every day, even the days you don't want to play with it!

6. Back To Top    #6

Richard...that is a well used kit! Am I seeing it right? Did your DPD powder turn your spoon and case black?
    15'x30' IG - Roman-style - 14K - Pebble Fina Classico
    Filter: Jandy CL460 Pump: Jandy Stealth SHPF1.5 SWG: Jandy AquaPure 1400 Cleaner: Jandy RayVac Test Kit: TF-100 w/SpeedStir

Chlorine/CYA Chart----Extended Test Kit Directions----SLAM

7. Back To Top    #7

Quote Originally Posted by UN1017
    Richard...that is a well used kit! Am I seeing it right? Did your DPD powder turn your spoon and case black?
    Looks more to me like he added a sleeve to make it more stable and easier to hold without spilling any of that powdered gold
    TFP Moderator TF100 Test Kit TF100 TestKit YouTube Channel PoolMath
    You're done SLAMing when:
    1)You lose 1ppm or less FC overnight, & 2)You have .5ppm CC's or less, & 3)your water is clear.

~ One should not use a sledge hammer to swat a mosquito. ~

If you found TFP helpful and we saved you money ... Become a TFP Supporter!

8. Back To Top    #8

I bought a bigger organizer so I could keep my speedstir, extra reagents and my little notebook and pen to keep a record of my test results. My Basic Kit I keep in my basket that I take out to the deck. That basket holds my book, a ketchup squeeze bottle for testing, (Thanks Jasonlion!) extra socks for my pool blaster and any extras I need for hanging out poolside. That way I can handle the basket with one hand and keep my other hand available for a nice cocktail!
    17,500 gal. ABG Doughboy Pool
    1/2 HP Pump/150 sq.ft. Cartridge Filter
    TF100 Test Kit And Speedstir

9. Back To Top    #9

In the Industry

That way I can handle the basket with one hand and keep my other hand available for a nice cocktail!
    Excellent. The only downside I see is if you started to lose your balance and had to let go of one or the other to keep from falling in....basket...cocktail...basket...cocktail????? Hard choice, indeed!
    Dave S.
    42k vinyl and concrete pool, 1.5hp pump, 140gpm filter
    TFTestkits , PoolMath , Pool School

10. Back To Top    #10

Thankfully there is only one step down from the slider to the deck!
    17,500 gal. ABG Doughboy Pool
    1/2 HP Pump/150 sq.ft. Cartridge Filter
    TF100 Test Kit And Speedstir

11. Back To Top    #11

No, that's discoloration.
    16K freeform gunite with spa; Pentair 4000 DE filter; Century Whisperflow 1 HP; Pentair Minimax heater.
    Troublefree does not mean Maintenancefree. It's like brushing your teeth: You can spend a couple minutes a day and pennies a week or go to the dentist once a year and spend several thousand dollars.
    A pool is like a pet - you have to feed it every day, even the days you don't want to play with it!

12. Back To Top    #12

What is the purpose of the extra lids in your case?

13. Back To Top    #13

Didn't some of the old tubes come with lids?

14. Back To Top    #14

Yes, the two vials with the stamped measurements came with lids. I don't know why I haven;t tossed them, as I use the speedstir for everything - note the extra stirbars.

That's also a pencil in there by the CYA reagent.

Any other questions or comments? Never seen so much interest in any of my pictures before!

15. Back To Top    #15

I notice you also have 3 graduated cylinders excluding the CYAn view tube.

Did your speed stir come with a cylinder?

I like how you have your kit set up. Especially the chlorine section.

How long have you been using that kit box for it to have turned black from the scoop?

16. Back To Top    #16

Quote Originally Posted by Richard320
    Any other questions or comments? Never seen so much interest in any of my pictures before!
    That's funny! I guess its kind of like looking inside someone's medicine cabinet. Just accept it Richard, you are a TFP Jedi Master. The real question....What has a higher level of pool testing geeky-ness?....Issac-1 asking people to post pics of their kit or actually posting a pic of your kit. Either way I think its pretty funny and I'll post to keep this exciting.

I keep my basic kit separate too. That way my SpeedStir has a home. I put everything else in quadrants so all the reagents for each test are grouped together. I had a friend order one recently and all of the labels are color coded like the pic above. JEALOUS! Something to look forward to when I replace more reagents.

15'x30' IG - Roman-style - 14K - Pebble Fina Classico
    Filter: Jandy CL460 Pump: Jandy Stealth SHPF1.5 SWG: Jandy AquaPure 1400 Cleaner: Jandy RayVac Test Kit: TF-100 w/SpeedStir

Chlorine/CYA Chart----Extended Test Kit Directions----SLAM

17. Back To Top    #17

I'm showing my tweaked TF-100 box to show how I can start my tests at the top left and just work down the compartments in order for the tests I want to perform. Each compartment contains the entire test's necessary reagents. I also splurged (what, about $5?? lol) so that each tester vial has its own little magnetic bean.
    Testing is fast and efficient.
    My Amazon Smile for November12K Fiberglass IG, Infinity 4000 automatic cover, SWCG, Hayward Sand Filter, Hayward 1.5 Pump, Doheny Discovery Robot, Savi Melody LED pool lights, outdoor speakers and other assorted doo-dads. Sundance Altamar Hot Tub.
    Our pool build--> Our Pool Solved Our Sloping Yard Skippy's Cheap Pool Cooler -->Skippy's New Fountain

18. Back To Top    #18

I've currently got two with similar setups.....

This one I use outside to test daily PH/FC....and if anything jumps out I'll do the FAS/DPD or TA test outside

This one I keep inside where I'm able to once a week do all the tests in the AC taking my time.