MagicStream Laminars

jamgolf

LifeTime Supporter
Apr 23, 2013
DFW, TX
I am wondering if anyone has these installed and if they think they are worth it?
If you have them, would you get them again if you did things over?

I am just not sure if these would just be a novelty ?

Thanks for your time.

Cheers!

I have been running 3 for the last month. They are awesome at night. If you turn them up(7' arc), they can get quite loud. This can be a good thing if you are trying to drown out road noise/ neighbor mowing lawn etc. pentair site has a good video on them. The install is quite extensive they are much larger than you expect, but they are a site to behold when they are running.

gumby6506 said:
sorry to chime in late, I have 4 of them and they are great! If you do get them, plumb them so you have the option of turning them on/off separately without having to turn off your other water features.

Thanks for sharing your opinion. We have gunite scheduled for tomorrow, so its too late now.
Glad to hear that you are enjoying them. I am sure someone else will find this info useful.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.