Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Europe Users

1. Back To Top    #1

Europe Users

I would like to propose to expand this very interesting and helpful community so that people from Europe (like me) could more easily participate and get info about products and ways to buy them here!

Can anyone inform about the purchase of the needed chemicals in the market (not the pool stores of course- we are trying to save aren't we?)
    Does anyone buy test kits over the internet - TFT doesn't seem to deliver in greece

my pool is about 160 cubic meters (1 m3=265 US gallons) so about 40000G
    the maximum length is about 14 meters (35ft) the pool is kidney shaped, Sand filter, one speed pump, in ground pool, tiles

2. Back To Top    #2
    San Dimas, CA (LA County)

Re: Europe Users

I suggested a non-US room in the suggestions a while back, as a lot of the test kits and chemicals are unavailable in Europe.

Here's a thread that may be of interest to you. pool-test-kits-in-europe-what-i-learned-so-far-t52074.html
    16K freeform gunite with spa; Pentair 4000 DE filter; Century Whisperflow 1 HP; Pentair Minimax heater.
    Troublefree does not mean Maintenancefree. It's like brushing your teeth: You can spend a couple minutes a day and pennies a week or go to the dentist once a year and spend several thousand dollars.
    A pool is like a pet - you have to feed it every day, even the days you don't want to play with it!