Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Circupool RJ or SI

1. Back To Top    #1

Circupool RJ or SI

We just signed a contract to install our new pool. Our PB put the RJ 45 model on the contract, but later said there was an improved model (SI). When I reviewed Circupool's site it appeared the SI had a shorter warranty than the RJ model. Can anyone explain the differences? Thank you.
    20x44.5 (3.5 feet SE, 10 feet DE), IG, Vinyl, Hayward Cartridge (C4030), 2HP Hayward Super Pump (SP2615X20), 2 main drains, 5 returns, Hayward ColorLogic 4.0, Circu Pool RJ60 SWG, Hayward Heat Pro 140K BTU, Polaris 380, Polaris Booster Pump (PB4-60),

2. Back To Top    #2
    SouthWest Alabama

Re: Circupool RJ or SI

I'd go for the longer warranty. Since the RJ was in the quote there should be no additional cost.
    Dave J. TFP Moderator
    24' x 52" Round AGP. 2hp/¼hp SPL Power-Flo 2-speed pump. 200sqft Waterway Cartridge Filter. 45MHP2(3GPD) Stenner Peristaltic Pump
    Pool School ----- Pool Math ----- TF-Test Kit

3. Back To Top    #3

Kennesaw, Ga

Re: Circupool RJ or SI

I believe he probably did that because the RJ's have been on backorder since the beginning of June. The shipment got caught up in customs delays. I know this because I ordered one (RJ45) at the beginning of June and it just shipped Friday. They should be back in stock know and he should have no problem getting you one.

I definitely went with the longer warranty after talking it over with Don from Circupool.
    Foxx Pool, Kidney, 17x29, 17.5k gallons, Findlay 30mil Liner, Hayward Max-Flo VS, GE digital timer, (2) Pentair diverter valves, Hayward Star Clear Plus 175sqft cartridge filter, Polaris 3/4hp Booster pump (back-up), Polaris 280 cleaner (back-up), Dolphin DX3 robot, CircuPool RJ45 SWCG