His pool is clean

Richard320

TFP Expert
LifeTime Supporter
Jan 6, 2010
San Dimas, CA (LA County)
At least once a year, my wife hosts a pink pool party - women only, no men or cameras allowed. So she started planning. Then she thought she'd also invite our sister-in-law and her many (I think 8, maybe more) sisters to come swimming some other time since my brother-in-law's pool is still empty. But that's another topic. Anyway, when my wife broached the subject, sister-in-law wasn't sure...one of her sisters is fighting some sort of cancer and is on mild chemotherapy and her immune system is pretty weak.

Sister-in-law: Christine has to be careful about where she goes so she doesn't catch something
Brother-in-law: His pool is clean!

Gee, do ya think? :mrgreen:

I wouldn't worry about the pool half as much as I would worry about airborne contamination from all the people around. If they feel safe being around that many people, and the immune compromised friends I have are not, then swimming should be fine (give normal pool care).

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.