Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Aqupure 1400 disconnect

1. Back To Top    #1

Aqupure 1400 disconnect

I purchased a replacement for my Aquapure SWG....My problem is that I can't get the plug end from the old sensor out of the circuit board. I have pulled and tugged, but it doesn't budge....I am afraid to use any tools for fear of messing up the circuit board.

Has anyone else had this problem? How much force can be exerted without damaging the board?

Thanks
    Charlie

18,000 gal SWG, pebble tech, Jandy filter, Jandy Aquapure
    Flower Mound, Texas

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: Aqupure 1400 disconnect

Quote Originally Posted by charsand
    I purchased a replacement for my Aquapure SWG....My problem is that I can't get the plug end from the old sensor out of the circuit board. I have pulled and tugged, but it doesn't budge....I am afraid to use any tools for fear of messing up the circuit board.

Has anyone else had this problem? How much force can be exerted without damaging the board?

Thanks
    Last year when I purchased our home that was the 1st thing I had to fix on my Aquapure 1400. I popped the power breakers off and used some rubbing alcohol to help clean/loosen things up.
    15K gal gunite, Jandy Aqualink RS, Aquapure 1400 SWG, Jandy main filter pump, Century Pool & Spa 3.0hp cleaner boost pump, Polaris 360 Vac-Sweep, Jandy Large Cartridge Filter. K-2006 Test Kit

3. Back To Top    #3

Re: Aqupure 1400 disconnect

My A/C came over to fix my A/C unit and got the thing unplugged....I guess I just gripped it wrong
    Charlie

18,000 gal SWG, pebble tech, Jandy filter, Jandy Aquapure
    Flower Mound, Texas