Pool cooler

I've been getting it by the case at aldi. Cheaper than bulk by 30%. Now if I had a truck to transport the 20gal talboy I would pay the 30% to not mess with the 96 oz containers.

We built a similar fountain, all out of 1 1/2" PVC. Same threaded male connector, out to a 90* elbow (to get above water line) to a T, 12" piece of pipe off of each side of T, cap on each end. Drill small holes in 12" section on top side for fountain effect.

Odd ... I can still see them all. Let me see if I can figure out what's up.

- - - Updated - - -

Jimbo
Can you give me a screenshot or description of what you are seeing?

Chris

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
I can see all the pictures. Looks like a great idea. I will probably be building something like this for next summer. Are the eyeballs hard to remove or are they just hand tight?

Usually hand tight. But on mine I need to remove the "inner" part of the return housing. It has 2 slots on the inside of the fitting. For that I have a 1" plastic putty knife that fits in there perfectly to spin them out.
I will say this. Be careful. And remember, lefty loosey, righty tighty, and when you are upside down (like on the pool deck) that is reversed. My wife over tightened ours last year and darn near snapped the fitting off of the pipe behind the wall. I had to cut off the fountain and cut the remainder of the pipe out of the socket.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Usually hand tight. But on mine I need to remove the "inner" part of the return housing. It has 2 slots on the inside of the fitting. For that I have a 1" plastic putty knife that fits in there perfectly to spin them out.
I will say this. Be careful. And remember, lefty loosey, righty tighty, and when you are upside down (like on the pool deck) that is reversed. My wife over tightened ours last year and darn near snapped the fitting off of the pipe behind the wall. I had to cut off the fountain and cut the remainder of the pipe out of the socket.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not sure about the upside down part. You are turning in a circle so it will always be lefty loosey, righty tighty.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.