I have been following the advice of this site and using thepoolcalculator for adjustments.
Here are the basics of my pool:
- 25,000 gallons IG pool with vinyl liner (approximate dimentions: 20 ft x 40 ft)
- 3 ft to 5 ft depth with slide
- Hayward S200 sand filter (200 lbs media with flow rate 44 GPM/166 LPM)
- Current sand in place for last 2-seasons
- Hayward 1.5 hp pump running 24/7 from open to close of season
- Dolphin Advantage pool cleaner
- 8.25% Bleach
- Arm and Hammer Baking Soda
The water is crystal clear, no discoloration on surface, feels great. The results of my test, using the XL kit from here:
pH - 7.5
TA - 50
Ca - 180
CYA - 20
I don't want to get too crazy chasing a number when the pool has never looked better; however, I am wondering if I should adjust the TA level? Thank you for your time!