Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Attn: Pool expert Richard320 .. Re: Algae

1. Back To Top    #1

Attn: Pool expert Richard320 .. Re: Algae

I had a horrible problem with my pool. Spent a few hundred dollars at the pool store on an array of different products that did nothing but create other problems. After 3 weeks of ****, my pool actually looked worse.

I found this forum and Richard320 gave me some links to study.
    Im not in the clear, but after a few days my water has made a huge difference by listening to him. I will continue with the bleach until it clears up.

Thanks Richard320, glad I found ya!
    Attached Images Attached Images

2. Back To Top    #2
    San Dimas, CA (LA County)

Re: Attn: Pool expert Richard320 .. Re: Algae

Gosh, all I did was copy-n-paste the same set of inspirational links I have used dozens of times!
    16K freeform gunite with spa; Pentair 4000 DE filter; Century Whisperflow 1 HP; Pentair Minimax heater.
    Troublefree does not mean Maintenancefree. It's like brushing your teeth: You can spend a couple minutes a day and pennies a week or go to the dentist once a year and spend several thousand dollars.
    A pool is like a pet - you have to feed it every day, even the days you don't want to play with it!

3. Back To Top    #3

Re: Attn: Pool expert Richard320 .. Re: Algae

By the end of today, it is now a nice blue... A cloudy blue, but finally some results.
    Just added more chlorine.. will post my finaly results. Thanks so much for getting me on the right path. You saved me lots of money.