Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: They hate me...

1. Back To Top    #1

They hate me...

Pool stores that is....

Around where I am there seems to be an over population of pool store numpties. I certainly don't want to be un-kind and everyone has to start somewhere, but I feel like screaming "Trouble Free pool Forum" each time I am confronted by an assistant who tells me something that is just plain wrong....

And how do I know they are wrong?? How do I know they are ill-informed?

Because of TFP and all it's brilliant members and the HUGE wealth of information that is here.

So....I had to do it......I had to give a little bit back......but my problem is that I am still at the bottom of the skimmer when it comes to helping others here....so.....simplest thing to do....press the donate button.

Thanks guys and girls, brilliant, helpful forum and well worth the donation.

R.
    SWG - Exterior
    12x5M
    90,000 Ltrs /24,000US gallons
    Pool Pilot Digital
    Hayward Max Flo VS
    Polaris 280
    Vinyl liner
    Sand Filter

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: They hate me...

Quote Originally Posted by Richard_S
    Pool stores that is....

Around where I am there seems to be an over population of pool store numpties. I certainly don't want to be un-kind and everyone has to start somewhere, but I feel like screaming "Trouble Free pool Forum" each time I am confronted by an assistant who tells me something that is just plain wrong....

And how do I know they are wrong?? How do I know they are ill-informed?

Because of TFP and all it's brilliant members and the HUGE wealth of information that is here.

So....I had to do it......I had to give a little bit back......but my problem is that I am still at the bottom of the skimmer when it comes to helping others here....so.....simplest thing to do....press the donate button.

Thanks guys and girls, brilliant, helpful forum and well worth the donation.

R.
    Thanks for the support. I also think it is well worth the donation. Here at TFP you get the RIGHT help faster & cheaper & it lasts season after season. Not like the pool store where it seems EVERY visit they want to take a hundred bucks from you.
    17,500 gal. ABG Doughboy Pool
    1/2 HP Pump/150 sq.ft. Cartridge Filter
    TF100 Test Kit And Speedstir

3. Back To Top    #3

Re: They hate me...

If you ain't got the cash, you can always contribute by helping others learn.
    18'x43' Sport Pool
    19,000 Gallons Vinyl Liner 3'-3.5'-4'
    SWCG and D.E. Filter
    Test Kits - Pool Calculator - Chlorine/CYA Chart - Pool School

Secret Weapon for Pool Chemistry Testing