Hey there guys. I recently moved into a home with a pool and I have never owned one before. The pool is a 12x28 in ground vinyl pool with roughly 10,000 gallons (I think). We just had a new liner and pump installed a few weeks ago after several years of being out of use. So far the pool guys said they shocked the pool and added chlorine after filling it and i have shocked it twice since then. Also i have a floating chlorine basket and have three 3 inch chlorine pucks in there. The pucks have been in there for a week and are only about half way dissolved. The problem that I am having is with the free chlorine and total chlorine level. After shocking yesterday I tested the pool and everything was in the "ideal" zone and it seemed to be fine. After testing again tonight the free chlorine and total chlorine are at zero. I was afraid this was my test strips being unreliable but I got a liquid test kit and it confirmed that there is no free chlorine or total chlorine. All of the other levels such as pH and total alkalinity are okay though. CYA level is low though, probably around 10-15. I'm hoping one of you all could help me out because I am lost here at the moment. I figured the 3 chlorine pucks should be more dissolved than they are but obviouslt there has been some chlorine put into the water from those and the shock. Also aside from running the pump for 2 days straight after opening the pool, I only run it between 3-5 hours a day now. Could this be causing the problem? oh, and as of now the water is crystal clear.