new owner please help me

Jun 20, 2013
hello.. im a new pool owner and I need help please :) ok so I hope someone can help me... ok so I have a 5060 gallon above ground pool. I want to use the bbb codes for my pool.. I went and bought the aqua chem tester to test the water but I have no clue how to use it, I usually used the test strips.. also I tried using the pool calculator and I couldn't get it.. can someone please help me out... :? thanks so much

Hello, I'm a new pool owner too, although it isn't set up yet. I'm not familiar with the aqua chem tester (except for their strips), so can't really help with how to run the tests, try looking at the manual that came with it. You should probably think about investing in either the Taylor-K2006 kit or the TF-100 kit so you can report test results that everyone knows are reliable. To get good help here you will need to be able to tell people what the levels of each of the tests/compounds described on the 'ABC's of Water Chemistry' page in the Pool School (big button at the top right). Don't let the word 'chemistry' scare you, it isn't that difficult to understand, and there are only 5 or 6 important numbers/levels to keep track of.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.