Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
CircuPool Edge-40
but you had to look anyway :mrgreen:

In my determination to get my pool right and fixed (you can see my thread in signature). I have determined I am missing a couple of the plastic footings on the legs (of course I am). While I finally located a replacement part from Intex for it - there is no telling when they will arrive - and let's just say my patience is limited. I am going to look around the yard/shed and in the ground to see if I can locate them but if I can't - would these little things be detrimental on a couple of legs?

I am just curious .

Just my opinion but I would be careful not using them. I think that they are designed to help spread the initial load from the leg to a more stable foot print. If you just put the leg down look at the surface area of the leg that will be taking the initial load of the pool. You are talking maybe a quarter in square tube wall that will be taking that large amount of weight vs. the plastic foot that the leg is supposed to sit in. I could be wrong???

I don't know either lol They will be on pavers and I was trying to see if I could tell how thick they were and maybe slide something under there... just my luck.. I lose the dang things...

Temporarily, you can place a short block of 1' x 4" wood under the two legs that are missing the feet. When the new feet arrive, you can use a jack to raise the leg just enough to remove the wood, and put the foot under it. Your pool will be very slightly out of level until you replace the feet.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.