Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: JANDY PDA HELP

1. Back To Top    #1

JANDY PDA HELP

Well we are still working on our outdoor kitchen and still have several things to do before it's all done. In the meantime I need help with the Jandy PDA. On the screen I can go thru all the colors and the Fat Tuesday, etc. I do not have a single setting for the red. I know it does a beautiful because it goes thru that when I have it on USA setting. How do I put the red on the pool to stay red?

Thanks!
    Dena
    Pool Style
    Custom Design Freeform; Pool Area 875' ft; Pool Perimeter 125; Pool Depth 36 x 7
    Pool Dimensions 40' Long; 23 Wide Avg.; 34,410 gallons
    Spa Dimensions: Spa Perimeter 45'; Spa Dimensions 10 x 9

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: JANDY PDA HELP

I don't believe you can run just red. I just tried mine and it is not an option.
    Gunite/Plaster pool at 13k gallons. All Jandy with CL340 series cartridge filter, 1.5 HP Jandy Stealth pump. Jandy 1400 SWCG and PDA4 controller. Dual waterfalls. Polaris 280. Pool installed August 2012. Southern Louisiana. And lets not forget my trusty TF100 test kit!

3. Back To Top    #3

Re: JANDY PDA HELP

Well now that bites the big one ...LOL!!! I've heard other people talk about putting the red on their pool during Halloween...hmmm...
    My son did jack with the PDA and we were able to get to the red...but then all the lights went out of sync and our PB had to reset so that our lights would sync again...hmmm
    Anyone else use red with the Jandy?

Dena
    Pool Style
    Custom Design Freeform; Pool Area 875' ft; Pool Perimeter 125; Pool Depth 36 x 7
    Pool Dimensions 40' Long; 23 Wide Avg.; 34,410 gallons
    Spa Dimensions: Spa Perimeter 45'; Spa Dimensions 10 x 9