Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Anyone using Pool Blaster Vacuum's? Opinions?

1. Back To Top    #1

Anyone using Pool Blaster Vacuum's? Opinions?

I was wondering what the consensus was one Water Tech's Pool Blaster Vacuums?

I am looking at the Pool Blaster Centennial, Ivac M3 and the Pool Blaster Max CG model's. I have a 16ft Ultra frame pool and I am looking for the best Vacuum. I think I would prefer one of the rechargeable models vs. using a garden hose and adding cold water. Has anyone had experience the Pool Blaster brand? The Max CG seems pretty pricey, is it worth the extra 100 bucks over the Centennial?

Thanks!
    41x25x18 Humpback Haven
    Graduated from 16ft Intex

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: Anyone using Pool Blaster Vacuum's? Opinions?

Hi,

I have the Pool Blaster Max (the blue one). Love it. Got it through ebay and Amazon (had one for a few years and the battery went...bought a second one as soon as it went!) for a pretty good deal.

For when my pool is really dirty, I still take out the vacuum and hose, but for quick cleanups and spot cleaning, the pool blaster works great.
    22,700 gallon, 18x36 Vinyl IG - Hayward EC65 Perflex DE Filter

3. Back To Top    #3

Ha, I guess my description of "the blue one" probably doenst help becuase I think they're all blue!

I have either the Max or Max CG. I'll have to take a look when I get home.
    22,700 gallon, 18x36 Vinyl IG - Hayward EC65 Perflex DE Filter

4. Back To Top    #4

I have the rechargable Max. Use it more than my Pool Rover Jr. if there's no sticks twigs or such in the pool. And if so, I usually just dip that stuff out begore firing up the Max. I use it a LOT in between times I actually really, really HAVE to vacuum. Get the little inside silt/liner bags to go with it too. It really helps capture some finer stuff. Highly recommended by me. Ebay or Amazon is your friend.
    16x32x52" Steel Cornelius Miramar AGP Vinyl liner 13,100 gal. Buried 2 ft.
    2 Speed Hayward Power-Flo Matrix 85 g.p.m. 22" 250lb. sand filter hard plumbed
    Pool Rover Jr., Pool Blaster Max, Diver Dave TF100 Test Kit/Speed Stir
    Margaritaville Frozen Concoction Maker, Liqour Chiller, & Drink Mixer & Party Tub----Collect 'um all!