AGP accessories, side tray or towel hook ideas?

Jun 6, 2013
SoCal
As I start accessorizing my pool, what I really want is a tray to hang on the side rail. You know, a place to hold beer, sub sandwich, phone, swim goggles, or whatever. I've seen some for around $40, but that seems like a rip off. A towel hook of some sort would also be handy.
With all the experienced and crafty people here, what have some of you done? Any cool and practical ideas?

I will be adding a Fence post sunken in cement with an end cap { will add a solar post cap light} & either boat cleats { walmart} or decorative hooks all around. Will be staining pewter {dark grey} to match deck. I want something other then the PVC that looks decorative~ Something like this might work & the price is reasonable by the time you buy, assemble to make on your own would be worth the purchasehttp://pinterest.com/pi[attachment=0]T_WithoutZoom.jpgn/462252349224021479/! $39.99 from this website...

Attachments

• T_WithoutZoom.jpg
    T_WithoutZoom.jpg
    107.6 KB · Views: 104
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.