Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: AGP accessories, side tray or towel hook ideas?

1. Back To Top    #1

AGP accessories, side tray or towel hook ideas?

As I start accessorizing my pool, what I really want is a tray to hang on the side rail. You know, a place to hold beer, sub sandwich, phone, swim goggles, or whatever. I've seen some for around $40, but that seems like a rip off. A towel hook of some sort would also be handy.
    With all the experienced and crafty people here, what have some of you done? Any cool and practical ideas?
    5,061 gallon Intex Ultra Frame 16x48 Saltwater Krystal Clear
    Softub 280

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: AGP accessories, side tray or towel hook ideas?

Most things I have seen people build were out of PVC pipe and fittings so let your imagination run wild.
    18' x 52" Intex Ultra Frame, Intex Sand filter 2650gph pump with saltwater generator,lady bug automatic vaccum cleaner, Hydropools wide mouth skimmer, all hard plumbed 1.5" PVC

3. Back To Top    #3

Re: AGP accessories, side tray or towel hook ideas?

I will be adding a Fence post sunken in cement with an end cap { will add a solar post cap light} & either boat cleats { walmart} or decorative hooks all around. Will be staining pewter {dark grey} to match deck. I want something other then the PVC that looks decorative~ Something like this might work & the price is reasonable by the time you buy, assemble to make on your own would be worth the purchasehttp://pinterest.com/pi[attachment=0]T_WithoutZoom.jpgn/462252349224021479/! $39.99 from this website...
    Attached Images Attached Images
    20x52 Intex Ultra Frame
    Crystal clear Sand Filter
    9,000 gallons