Wouldn't mind seeing a TFP logo Tervis Tumbler in the store

kyser

Jun 5, 2013
Orange City, FL
They're pretty much all we drink out of 'cause we love them so much. I could see something along this line with the TFP logo sitting on the patio with me while I'm watching the kids splash around.
http://www.tervis.com/
I'm not sure if these are a regional thing here in Florida, but I see them everywhere. My favorite is my UCF (Go Knights!) 24oz tumbler.
Just a thought for the store.

Re: Wouldn't mind seeing a TFP logo Tervis Tumbler in the st

The store is done through cafepress.com ... those tumblers (we like them too) do not appear to be an option from cafepress.

Although there are some other interesting things like can coolers, etc that could be neat. But, I am not sure if different items can be added to the TFP store or how that site works. I think JasonLion deals with that.

Re: Wouldn't mind seeing a TFP logo Tervis Tumbler in the st

Sadly, we can't currently add anything new to the TFP store at Cafe Press at all easily. Eventually, when I have more time, I will look into what is involved in solving that issue.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.