Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Fence with concrete blocks or landscape block

1. Back To Top    #1

Fence with concrete blocks or landscape block

I am looking for ideas on a solid fence around pool area. Does anyone have a solid fence? I would think costs would be cheaper on concrete block and some type of plaster verses the landscape block. The bad part about the concrete block is digging the footer all around the perimeter. With all the outdoor kitchens being done with metal studs I wonder if that is an option. I will try and attach a few pics of what I have in mind. Thoughts and suggestions?
    IG Vinyl, 20'x40' Sports Pool, Savannah Liner no border, 20' liner steps, 2 Venturi Renegade Skimmers, Hayward 1.5hp 2 speed pump, Aqua Rite 40k Salt system, Typhoon slide, Hayward Sand Filter, 22,519 gallons, TF-100 test kit

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: Fence with concrete blocks or landscape block

This is a local pic and it was a concrete block wall. A trowel down was done on the block and then capped with landscape caps.
    IG Vinyl, 20'x40' Sports Pool, Savannah Liner no border, 20' liner steps, 2 Venturi Renegade Skimmers, Hayward 1.5hp 2 speed pump, Aqua Rite 40k Salt system, Typhoon slide, Hayward Sand Filter, 22,519 gallons, TF-100 test kit