Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Baby safety fence - Help?

1. Back To Top    #1

Baby safety fence - Help?

We got a quote for a safety fence. The guy suggested just putting the fence along our patio area which would block the baby's access from house. He sid we needed 40ft and the quote was $1375 not including an open close gate.

Now our neighbor has offered to let us use their fence. But I noticed that their install included white inserts for the poles to sit in embedded into the concrete. Is it possible to purchase these separately and have a handy man install? Or is that a bad idea? It would save us a TON of cash, so it would be lovely if it could be made to work!!

Any tips?
    660k Plaster Indoor

2. Back To Top    #2
    SouthWest Alabama

Re: Baby safety fence - Help?

If you know the mfg you can probably get the anchors for it. You may even be able to get bolt on anchors.
    Dave J. TFP Moderator
    24' x 52" Round AGP. 2hp/¼hp SPL Power-Flo 2-speed pump. 200sqft Waterway Cartridge Filter. 45MHP2(3GPD) Stenner Peristaltic Pump
    Pool School ----- Pool Math ----- TF-Test Kit

3. Back To Top    #3

Re: Baby safety fence - Help?

They said they would let me know the maufacturer, but havent yet. I feel bad nagging when they are loaning it to us, but perhaps I will ask if I can pick up this weekend and I can push it slightly then.

I have one section, but dont see any markings on it.
    660k Plaster Indoor