Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Question about unused pool equipment

1. Back To Top    #1

Question about unused pool equipment

I was wondering if someone could tell me what this is and how to remove it? It is located near my spa blower next to the house. My pool guy told me that is no longer used and need to be very careful when removing it because it has acid in it.

Thanks
    -Dimitry
    Attached Images Attached Images
    28000 gallon outdoor in-ground Plaster Pool; 3/4 HP PB4-60 Polaris Pump; Magnetek Century Centurion 2 HP Filter Pump; Pentair FNS Plus 60sq ft DE Filter

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: Question about unused pool equipment

Move the plants out of the way so we can see the rest of it and we can probably tell you what it is and how to remove it.
    Dave J. TFP Moderator
    24' x 52" Round AGP. 2hp/¼hp SPL Power-Flo 2-speed pump. 200sqft Waterway Cartridge Filter. 45MHP2(3GPD) Stenner Peristaltic Pump
    Pool School ----- Pool Math ----- TF-Test Kit

3. Back To Top    #3

I got frustrated with the hostas around the equipment so I cut it all out. Here are better pictures of them.

Thanks
    -Dimitry
    28000 gallon outdoor in-ground Plaster Pool; 3/4 HP PB4-60 Polaris Pump; Magnetek Century Centurion 2 HP Filter Pump; Pentair FNS Plus 60sq ft DE Filter

4. Back To Top    #4

I could only add 3 pictures so here are more of the same area. You can see the piece attached to the wood that is knocked over.

Thanks
    -Dimitry

5. Back To Top    #5

There are only a few references to Antho Chlor that I can find so I don't know anything about the system. It appears to be some sort of chlorinator/pH adjustment system.
    Dave J. TFP Moderator
    24' x 52" Round AGP. 2hp/¼hp SPL Power-Flo 2-speed pump. 200sqft Waterway Cartridge Filter. 45MHP2(3GPD) Stenner Peristaltic Pump
    Pool School ----- Pool Math ----- TF-Test Kit