New Build Quote

Re: New Build in South NJ

Pool Permits are in... :lol: I picked them up this morning and called the PB right away. They have openings this upcoming week so I am in luck. They are coming Monday to spray and string the pool and then Tuesday to Dig... :mrgreen:

Progress continues at my house. Today I had to have two Black Cherry Tree removed, One was centered perfectly in the middle of the yard about 60 feet tall and about 40 feet of spread at it widest point. PB and Tree guy both said it would not survive the dig due to the fact that the trunk was only going to be 12 feet from the water line... :cry:

Some photos:

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    121.6 KB · Views: 281
  • photo-1.jpg
    photo-1.jpg
    193.4 KB · Views: 279
  • photo-2.jpg
    photo-2.jpg
    168 KB · Views: 279
The PB Engineer and Construction Manager came out today. They were here for about 1.5 hours they ran the laser and set the height and grade for pool then they pinned/sprayed the pool...Dig starts 8am Wednesday... :cool:

Attachments

• photo-4.jpg
    photo-4.jpg
    161.1 KB · Views: 265
  • photo-1.jpg
    photo-1.jpg
    158.8 KB · Views: 263
  • photo-2.jpg
    photo-2.jpg
    175.3 KB · Views: 264

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thanks Dave. We interviewed 4 PBs these guys were the most expensive by a little bit but when I saw what they used and how they did their jobs I was sold. If that was not enough I was told to go check out 3 projects that were all in different stages of construction...They run this company like a well oiled machine. One crew digs, one crew sets and fills forms, one crew does plumbing and electric, they use one concrete guy, and one crew does liner, cover install and final cleaning before turning over to homeowner. Each crew has 3-4 guys and a crew leader.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.