Buster Crabbe Aluminum Coping

Mar 9, 2013
I have recently come across around 100 feet of the Buster Crabbe aluminum coping. I'll be keeping some of it for myself to replace any pieces in my pool in case they go bad, but don't have use for ALL of it. So, I have two questions:

1. Is there demand for this coping? and
2. How much would it be worth?

Looking forward to your opinions.

Thanks!

As of today I am replacing my16x36 pool and have that much coping to sell. Most likely the coping clips will have to be replaced but the coping is in great shape just needs a coat of paint.

Please let me know if anyone is interested?

JP @ (718)807-1607

P.S.

I am located near Paramus, New Jersey

I need some Buster Crabbe Aluminum coping - just a few pieces to update my pool. As well I need the plastic coping clips and could use 2 or 3 pieces of the galvanized support strip that clips onto the steel side wall and supports the coping. Any suggestions? I can be reached at (416) 571-3581 in Canada. I can provide a US shipping address if required. Thanks Tom in Milton

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
I am tearing out my old 16 x 32 ft Buster Crabbe pool with aluminum coping. I have 41 pieces all the same size, the corner pieces and 3 smaller straight coping pieces. Let me know if you would be interested in these.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    71.8 KB · Views: 55
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    72.2 KB · Views: 53
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    83.1 KB · Views: 52
I am tearing out my old 16 x 32 ft Buster Crabbe pool with aluminum coping. I have 41 pieces all the same size, the corner pieces and 3 smaller straight coping pieces. Let me know if you would be interested in these.
Hi this is George from New Jersey I m fixing my buster crabbe inground pool.can you tell me if you still have the corner pieces? My phone number is 2673121899

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.