Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Pool phone

1. Back To Top    #1

Pool phone

Does anyone make a waterproof phone for around the pool? Would be great if it tied in to existing panasonic cordless phones.
    32K gal, gunite, French Gray DB, IntelliFlo VF, IntelliFlo, WhisperFlo, Quad DE 100 filter, IntelliTouch, IC-60 SWG, IntelliChem, Dolphin M5

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: Pool phone

I've never seen anything from Panasonic.

I use a Uniden submersible cordless phone, which works great aside from not integrating into my main Panasonic system.
    19K gal, vinyl, 1/2 HP WhisperFlo pump, 200 sqft cartridge filter, AutoPilot Digital SWG, Dolphin Dynamic cleaning robot
    Creator of PoolMath and Pool Calculator. Other handy links: Support this site, TF Test Kits, Pool School

3. Back To Top    #3

Yup, the Uniden bright yellow one was the only one I ever used and the only one I've seen widely available on the market. Of course now days there are waterproof cases for your cell phones but aside from that, I don't know of any other solutions other than the just quick and easy zip lock bag but that I view as an emergency only solution for when you were not prepared for a possible water issue and one arises such as having to be out in a rain storm, etc.
    22.6K gal, 20'x40', w spa freeform white plaster Sylvan 2011 pool. Rheem Raypak 400K Digital NG heater, Jandy PlusHP 2.0 pump, Jandy 48sqft DE filter

4. Back To Top    #4

Yeah i have a Lifeproof case for my iphone, works great as in is waterproof.
    18'x43' Sport Pool
    19,000 Gallons Vinyl Liner 3'-3.5'-4'
    SWCG and D.E. Filter
    Test Kits - Pool Calculator - Chlorine/CYA Chart - Pool School

Secret Weapon for Pool Chemistry Testing

5. Back To Top    #5

Quote Originally Posted by onlyjeeps
    Yup, the Uniden bright yellow one was the only one I ever used and the only one I've seen widely available on the market. Of course now days there are waterproof cases for your cell phones but aside from that, I don't know of any other solutions other than the just quick and easy zip lock bag but that I view as an emergency only solution for when you were not prepared for a possible water issue and one arises such as having to be out in a rain storm, etc.
    We have the Uniden waterproof phones and they work great. Would not hesitate to buy them again.
    29,700 Gallon Vinyl Roman End, Sta-Rite Max-Therm-400HD gas heater, Sta-Rite S7M120 cartridge filter, Pool Pilot DIG-220 SWG