Big thanks to TFP

daa1275

LifeTime Supporter
Feb 23, 2013
Hello all, I am a proud owner of a 27' round crystal clear trouble free pool thanks only to this site. I only wish I would have found this site prior to purchasing my pool from a store, live and learn. Thankfully I did join prior to the install, which was a nightmare, so I have not stepped back into the PS since. I purchased my TF-100 kit about a month before install and checked a hotels pool to get some practice in. The install was BS, the store used a sub contractor that took care of there customers first. After many angry calls I finally got the pool in and up. They wanted to send a crew over at 6:30pm, after a long day of installs, to finish mine. I would not allow it and told them that my village does not allow any construction after 7pm. I have not posted prior to today because I Have found all my questions answerd just by using the search here. So thank you very much :wink: .

here is a few pic, the ladder in I had to build couldn't find a proper one
attachment=0]picture007.jpg[/attachment][attachment=0:1lh8p38o]picture011.jpg[/attachment:1lh8p38o]

Attachments

• picture007.jpg
    picture007.jpg
    160.1 KB · Views: 81
  • picture011.jpg
    picture011.jpg
    143.1 KB · Views: 81
We didn't pay attention to the entry stairs when we bought the pool. We did tell the salesperson that we needed sturdy stairs for our rather LARGE family, but the ones we got bent with a child on them. I called the PS and our wonderful sales person told us that they didn't have a more sturdy step unless we wanted to purchase a deck from them. I am not a carpenter at all. Thankfully Menards sells treated pre cut stringers or I would have failed. The water condition has been going good due to this site. My test today was
FC 2.5
PH 7.5
CC 0
CYA 40
CH 110
TA 230

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.