Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: hello from orlando area

1. Back To Top    #1

hello from orlando area

It's my second season with the intex up. The first season was a struggle but we made it. To start this season I ditched the 1000gph pump for the 1600 gph sand filter (walmart and local pickup ) I removed my copper bars in my swg, and ive removed the rust and primed and painted the insides of the legs/crossbars/tees. I think what ive read here this year will be a much better year already.
    30,000 gallon IGP 20 x 40 with 4ft round Spa
    Hayward 2420 D.E. filter
    Pool Pilot Digital Nano 75040 SCG with CoPilot Ozonator3
    Haywars Superpump 1.5HP pump

Pool is outside on Long Island, NY and opened May 20th

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: hello from orlando area

But do you have a test kit?
    16K freeform gunite with spa; Pentair 4000 DE filter; Century Whisperflow 1 HP; Pentair Minimax heater.
    Troublefree does not mean Maintenancefree. It's like brushing your teeth: You can spend a couple minutes a day and pennies a week or go to the dentist once a year and spend several thousand dollars.
    A pool is like a pet - you have to feed it every day, even the days you don't want to play with it!

3. Back To Top    #3

Yes but im not proud of it, ive been eyeing up the k-2006 or tfa-100?. I just have the aquacheck or aqua something or other strips for salt. and then I have a handfull of strips I like playing with learnt quickly they suck. If I do enough strips I can get whatever I want in my pool. I'm just putting the pool back up right now so I dont have to check yet
    30,000 gallon IGP 20 x 40 with 4ft round Spa
    Hayward 2420 D.E. filter
    Pool Pilot Digital Nano 75040 SCG with CoPilot Ozonator3
    Haywars Superpump 1.5HP pump

Pool is outside on Long Island, NY and opened May 20th

4. Back To Top    #4

Quote Originally Posted by dks75
    Yes but im not proud of it, ive been eyeing up the k-2006 or tfa-100?. I just have the aquacheck or aqua something or other strips for salt. and then I have a handfull of strips I like playing with learnt quickly they suck. If I do enough strips I can get whatever I want in my pool. I'm just putting the pool back up right now so I dont have to check yet
    You probably won't find the K-2006 in stores. They will try to sell you the K-2005 and tell you its the same, but it's not. TF100 is mail-order only.

I'd order one now, so you have it when you need it.
    16K freeform gunite with spa; Pentair 4000 DE filter; Century Whisperflow 1 HP; Pentair Minimax heater.
    Troublefree does not mean Maintenancefree. It's like brushing your teeth: You can spend a couple minutes a day and pennies a week or go to the dentist once a year and spend several thousand dollars.
    A pool is like a pet - you have to feed it every day, even the days you don't want to play with it!