I just got a quote for Tahoo Blue pebble tec and having nothing to compare with I don't know if this is competetive or not. Would any that have pebble tec care to give their opinion? Pool is 20X40. Attached spa approx. 7 1/2" diameter. Linear feet of combine pool and spa is about 140 ft. Pool is from 3 1/2 ft. deep to 9 ft. deep. Louisiana area.
1. Remove existing water from pool and spa. Prep pool and spa by scaping, acid washing, and pressure cleaning shell.
2. Waterproof around return fittings and light conduit.
3. Pneumatically apply Pebble Tec to the pool and spa’s interior.
4. Provide a 15 year warranty for materials and labor.
5. Install pebble top anti-vortex main drain covers along with new eyeball fittings.
Tahoo Blue pebble Tec: $9545
Med. color level Diamond brite : $8350
Company is out of Florida, and this quote includes approx. 3-4 hours travel time each way.
Thanks for any opinions.