I have a VCS501SSBIN and the gas hose included with it has only one connection for a side burner. I'd like to attach a searing and a side burner. Any suggestions on how I should do this? Does Vermont Castings sell any kind of T fitting that will accept the flare connector from those burners? If I had to T off from the gas line itself, what type of connector would I need? Could I use a fitting for an air hose or do I need a special fitting for natural gas?