How to Wire LED MagicStream to Easy Touch

Dec 31, 2011
I have finally started my 18'x42' inground vinyl liner pool. Things are moving well except for the Pentair Laminar Jets. My question is do I run a 110v circuit from a transformer back to the easy touch8? And as far as the 1"ball valves required per jet which I have 4 jets ,where do I place them since my run is 100 feet from the heated equipment room? Do I run a manifold back to the equipment room or do I run 2" to another manifold in the concrete deck closer to the jets?

Thanks in advance I have to sort this before noon tomorrow

Sorry, can't answer the valve question but on the lights, you will run 110 from transformer to relay. Your breaker (load in) will run to relay.

The ball valves are generally only used once to setup the flow rate for each jet so they are balanced and look good. It is actually common for them to be buried near the jets, though really you can place them anywhere along the pipe you want, and you might need to adjust them someday so I don't really recommend burying them.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.